ALL YOUR DATA IN ONE PLACE
ACROSS THE LIFE OF THE ASSET®
Transaction management made easy
Pereview provides a simple and seamless system to keep track of your assets and manage complex transactions by centralizing scattered Excel files.
Pereview automates your originations pipeline reporting. With one click of a button, you can easily see the status of every deal in your pipeline, sorted by status, acquisition officer and more.
Screening / Underwriting
Pereview supports your ability to connect your Excel model to your Pereview database for a secure two-way data transfer, enabling you to:
- Store multiple underwriting scenarios.
- Track how underwriting assumptions and cashflows change as the deal progresses.
- Report on actuals to underwriting once you close on the deal.
Conveniently track where you are in financing your investment – lender selection, rate lock, under contract, etc. – and then finalize the process once the investment is closed.
LOAN ASSET MANAGEMENT
Gain fast access to reliable information
Experience better insights and faster reporting times, elevating your asset management by having all your data in one place, allowing commercial loan asset managers to see data from:
- Loan-level leveraged and unleveraged cash flows.
- Loan servicing details.
- Interest rate data.
- Collateral management with property financials and occupancy metrics.
- Capital stack reporting.
- Track Borrower and Guarantor information.
- Connect your asset-level Excel models to Pereview to update annual business plans, download historical financials, update projected cash flows, change assumptions, etc.
PORTFOLIO & FUND MANAGEMENT
Aggregate information across all assets
Pereview offers the ability to see how your overall portfolio is performing, offering an exclusive insight into each loan or asset.
- Readily know your exposure by borrower, property type, region and more.
- Quickly determine the balance of your portfolio that is fixed vs. floating interest rate.
- Understand loan-level maturities and other covenant details.
- Aggregate loan-level cashflows throughout the portfolio.
- Automate all your internal management and external investor reporting.
Excel is the best modeling tool, but not the best database. Bring your unique Excel models (underwriting, valuations, asset level business plans, portfolio/fund model, joint venture, promote models, etc.) and connect to Pereview for a two-way, secure transfer.
- Collect data with ease and compare how deals are actually performing vs. how you originally underwrote it.
- Run complex analytics and reporting on all your underwriting and valuation data.
- Confidence that your data is secure.
Reporting done your way
No two real estate companies do real estate the same way. Pereview provides customizable dashboards and reports to fit the way you do business.
Extensive library of standard reports available to you on day one.
Customization throughout the system
With all your data across the entire life of the asset in Pereview, advanced analytics and deep insights are just a click away.
Connect all your data like never before
Pereview ensures you capture all your data in a secure, timely manner with data validation and data governance. No other CRE provider understands your asset data the way Pereview does.
Integrate with other systems
Pereview has robust APIs to import and export data. We have also built integrations with leading software providers in the commercial real estate space to facilitate bringing in data from third-party property managers, Operating Partners, your own internal systems, etc.
Borrower Portal Access
Your third-party Borrower Partners, Joint Venture Partners or Property Management Companies can easily log-in to Pereview to upload their financial and operating information directly in to Pereview.
Data Management Services
Pereview’s Data Management Service is a service we provide designed to manage the process of receiving, validating and uploading data from third-party providers for you.
Give your team back valuable time
You're real estate experts. Let us focus on loading data so your team can spend more time managing their investments. Quickly see which properties have submitted data and are ready for your review and approval.
Trusted and validated data
Each file goes through different validation steps to ensure your data is accurate. Your third-party partners can continue to submit data in their existing format and chart of accounts.